Your Privacy is critically important to us.
TRAVEL CHILL is located at:
119/5 Moo 2 Tambon Bo Phut, Koh Samui Suratthani 84320
Like most website operators, TRAVEL CHILL collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. TRAVEL CHILL’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how TRAVEL CHILL’s visitors use its website. From time to time, TRAVEL CHILL may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
TRAVEL CHILL also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://www.travelchill.net blog posts. TRAVEL CHILL only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to TRAVEL CHILL’s websites choose to interact with TRAVEL CHILL in ways that require TRAVEL CHILL to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that TRAVEL CHILL gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://www.travelchill.net to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
TRAVEL CHILL may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. TRAVEL CHILL may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, TRAVEL CHILL does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
TRAVEL CHILL Refund and Cancellation Policy attempts to accommodate our guest as much as possible and we charge only minimal fee in case of cancellation in accordance with the following guideline.
A FULL REFUND will be issued to the guest in the following circumstances:
- In the case where cancellation has been made due to weather condition* as explained below or for any other reason that following the policy of each trip that you have been booked.
*WEATHER CONDITIONS: If the weather on the day of your booked tour prevents us from having a safe and enjoyable experience you will be informed that the trip is cancelled. You will get the refund 100%.
We issue refunds within 7 days
• Cancellation and amendment must be made before tour date 2-3 days and applicable fees (if any) will be charged subject to the policies for individual element, which will be advised during the booking process.
• After the payment has been made, cancellation and amendment in any part of the booking may not be possible due to the restrictions attached to the type of ticket policies, hotel rates, and other activities booked; some package elements are non-refundable such as show tickets and theme park tickets, which are identified in the booking process.
• In case any part of the booking can be cancelled or amended, additional charges made by the suppliers of the services (e.g. flight, hotel, tour provider, car rental company) and a cancellation or amendment fees may apply.
• 100% charge will be applied for No Show booking.
• After commence of travel, no refund in part or in full will be given for services included in the booking and not utilized by the customers.
• All refunds are subject to conditions outlined above governing cancellations, changes and revisions, and are further subject to any such fees or other charges imposed by third party suppliers.
• Please be aware that cancellation/refund policy is varied upon your fare, tours and/or activities rules.
• In case of cancellations/amendments/refunds must made in 2-3 days before departure date. And for sickness customer must ask the paper sign from hospital only for guarantee to get refund.
Those who engage in transactions with TRAVEL CHILL – by purchasing TRAVEL CHILL’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, TRAVEL CHILL collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with TRAVEL CHILL. TRAVEL CHILL does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, TRAVEL CHILL uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.